7 Online Tools Highly Productive People Use
Setting goals and prioritizing your to-do list can seem like an endless headache, despite best intentions and how much pride you take in your time-management skills. In today’s always-on business culture, where we can stay connected long after leaving the office, it can sometimes feel like each time you check one item off your list three more are added.
I recently published a blog post about digital marketing tools that I regularly use to help me save time and boost productivity. This got me thinking. What other tools are out there, that I may not be aware of but that are extremely valuable in driving efficiency and making the day-to-day easier and more manageable?
I posed this question to my colleagues (a mix of executives and sales, finance and operations professionals). Here are seven regularly-used tools they shared.
- Calendly – This tool is amazing for making the “schedule a meeting with me” call to action super easy with folks – eliminating the back-and-forth emails regarding availability. You can add a link to your email signature, enabling recipients to book an open time on your calendar – invites are automatically sent to you and the requester of the meeting.
- Speedtest – This is great tool to measure internet performance and troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Loom – In an age where video is establishing itself as king – you must check out this tool. It allows you to quickly and easily create and share screen-share videos and cut down on meeting time.
- Skype – This communication tool makes collaboration, no matter where you’re located, easy. It’s a favorite of ours and enables ongoing connection with teammates and prospects across the country in seconds rather than minutes.
- Grammarly – This online writing tool can serve as your very own personal copywriter that checks spelling, punctuation and grammar use on anything from emails to Word docs to website pages. Even better, it’s a free Chrome extension.
- SimilarTech – Also a free Chrome extension, this sales insight platform provides intel on a company’s tech stack, revenue and page visitors – as well as Alexa ranking. All for free!
- Zoom – This video communications platform is a great no- to low-cost meeting solution for companies of all sizes – enabling both national and international video and web conferencing.
Do you have experience utilizing any of these tools? What are your daily go-to tools to enhance productivity? We’d love to hear from you – leave a comment below.
Stay in the Loop
Subscribe to get all our latest content sent directly to your inbox!