We are seeking a full charge bookkeeper to help with payment processing, sales orders, vendor relations, and more. This is a full-time position and you will work closely with your fellow employees. Must be a team player and have a sense of humor because we think we’re funny!
Main responsibilities (other duties may be assigned as needed):
- Sales order process: Invoicing, PO creation. SO creation.
- Billing approval process
- Processing and reconciling Accounts Payable
- Placing past due accounts receivable calls
- Communicating with vendors and sub-contractors
- Administrative support for recordkeeping of project-related billable hours
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least five years’ experience working in a fast-paced professional setting (will consider someone without a degree who has significant experience)
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and general bookkeeping functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, chart of accounts, invoicing and reporting.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Office, and Skype
- Full charge bookkeeping experience
- Eye for detail and able to multi-task with ease
- Strong communication skills with ability to work within a team environment
- Self-directed, self-motivated, positive minded, able to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Bookkeeping or Accounting: 5 years (Required)
- QuickBooks: 3 years (Required)