BrainSell is looking for an Account Executive to join our ERP team. Our ideal candidate will have a background in finance or accounting as well as a positive attitude and commitment to win. Your entrepreneurial spirit and passion for problem-solving help you find opportunities for BrainSell to help us grow. Your extraordinary communication skills help you connect with customers by email and phone – quickly establishing trust and rapport, and building value throughout the sales process. You are passionate about solving customer challenges and have extensive knowledge of the fintech or ERP space. You have a proven track record of exceeding revenue goals and building relationships to tackle strategic client objectives for a high growth, tech or finance organization. You live by the same values we do and want nothing more than to win.
- Identify and qualify opportunities within your territory, pursue conversion of qualified leads to customer solutions with subscription-based revenue.
- Manage selling to existing leads from marketing and industry related activities
- Present the complete value proposition via customer meetings, telephone, internet and webinars.
- Manage sales through prospecting, lead qualification, forecasting, resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications.
- Create long-term business relationships with current and future clients.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required.
- Responsible for forecasting all opportunities based on Sage Intacct sales model and opportunity management definitions.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding departmental goals for sales quota.
- Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and related services to prospective new mid-market or small business customers.
- High Energy.
- BS/BA degree, preferably in business, accounting, finance or related fields.
- 5+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Experience selling business applications to LOB
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Experience selling business software solutions to C-level executives
- Experience selling into SMB companies
- A strong business aptitude with proven success of net new logo sales in a fast-paced environment.
- A self-starter, results driven, motivated and ambitious drive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
- Previous Sales Methodology training and strong customer references preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Background in finance or accounting strongly preferred.
BrainSell is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work.