We’re looking for a creative and passionate Content Marketing Manager to join our team!
In this role, you will work closely with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to conceptualize, create, and edit high-quality, engaging, informative content that educates and inspires business professionals across all departments (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, and more).
You will focus on thought leadership content and traditional marketing copy, including blog posts, video, audio content, eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, and more. You will also own and direct our SEO strategies and must be up to date on current trends and best practices.
Prior experience in software or business technology industries is a plus!
- 2+ years of marketing and/or professional writing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (ex. Journalism, English, Communications, PR)
- Experience using a content management system like WordPress.
- SEO experience; knowledge of SEO and web analytics tools/resources
- A good sense of humor; comfortable with a friendly, informal office environment
A “Week in the Life” of BrainSell’s Content Marketing Manager
The successful week in the life of our anticipated Content Marketing Manager will include tasks like:
- Producing new pieces of text, video, and audio content
- Helping with social media marketing and engagement
- Producing and managing premium content like eBooks, how-to guides, and sales collateral
- Maintaining and enhancing website content, like new product pages and call-to-action placements
- Assisting with email marketing efforts
- Meeting with sales teams to discuss content needs for sales enablement initiatives
This role is for you if you:
- Love to write and edit
- Have excellent interviewing skills
- Understand and embrace social media
- Are curious about finding out what makes people “tick”
- Love analytics, numbers, and metrics
- Are an organized and goal-oriented self-starter
- Contribute new ideas – and are not afraid to question old ones
- Think outside the box
Show us your superpowers with a cover letter and resume! Send to: [email protected].
$60k annual salary + quarterly bonus pool
- 401(k) employer match
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work environment
- Health stipend
- Family leave
- Collaborative team
Location: In-person position in Danvers, MA