Full Job Description
BrainSell is looking for a senior-level Project Manager to work with internal engineering teams to balance priorities across various client projects.
The ideal candidate will have deep experience working in the tech industry and have the ability to function as a technical product owner.
- Work with engineering and delivery teams to align technical strategy and architecture needs for client projects
- Maintain skill set inventories of engineers and developers to put the right skill sets on the right projects.
- Create the functional/technical requirements, manage product development, and launch new products and features
- Lead kick-off meetings, sprint planning meetings, retrospectives, and stand-ups, and other AGILE methodologies
- Defining product KPIs and success metrics
- Control and monitor change requests
- Identify, define and communicate risks
- Communicate project timelines to all stakeholders
- Maintain a high NPS score from client satisfaction on projects
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager in the tech the industry with advanced technical knowledge
- Direct experience in delivering product using iterative or Agile, and other methodologies
- College degree in computer science or a similar STEM the field would be ideal
- A deep understanding of project management processes and disciplines
- Strong soft skills with the ability to partner effectively with various cross-functional teams
- Strong knowledge of platforms like CRM/CX, ERP, etc.
- A bias toward action and a proven track record of delivering minimum viable products to market at rapid speed
- Ability to proactively identify impediments on the critical path and remove them
- A structured problem-solving approach to help a teamwork through a wide range of issues
- Intellectual curiosity for emerging technologies and engineering challenges
- Ability to prioritize across different types of value dimensions
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- PMP certification a big plus
- Use of project management software (i.e. Wrike)
BrainSell is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work.
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com