CRM Contenders: Salesforce vs. Sugar SellLearn more and register!
High-Quality, Low-Cost Support
What is Post-Implementation Support?
Whether we’ve just finished a large project together or you are looking for additional help with your tech stack, our post-implementation support services are here to help you. Our team of growth enablement experts are well versed in all types of business technology and have years of experience dealing with issues that can arise from using these programs over time. Our services offer a variety of assistance with the most popular software packages, no matter the size of the problem!
Why do you need Post-Implementation Support?
Our post-implementation support services are designed to:
- Prevent long-term software problems
- Avoid costly downtime due to unforeseen issues that arise
- Save time and money on any software issues that may arise.
- Increase your company’s productivity and improve team satisfaction
What is included in Post-Implementation Support?
The experts at BrainSell will:
- Provide an almost-immediate response. If your problem can be addressed in 15 minutes, we’ll help you right then and there.
- Engage support engineers on your behalf to prevent any potential misunderstandings.
- Offer advice and support alongside the primary software publisher on your behalf to ensure your best interests are always in mind.
What do you get from Post-Implementation Support?
With our post-implementation support services, you get a person on the end of the telephone line that truly cares about your continued growth. You also gain access to engineers that aren’t on your payroll to assess your specific situation and business needs. This leads to a quick, simple resolution, which is often hard to come by from software publishers and other IT service providers.
Why should you work with us?
Simple: because we get right in the foxhole with you. Your fight is our fight. Your success is our success.
We are results-driven facilitators and tenacious technology nerds with highly functional expertise and deep personal experience with planning and implementation. We’re also strong believers in transparency and responsiveness, even when there’s no progress to share. You’ll never be left in the dark.
Our services are:
- Inclusive – appropriate for any company or industry.
- Technology agnostic – applies to virtually all technologies including CRM, ERP, MA, BI, and more.
- Budget Friendly – can fit multiple budgets.