What it is and why you need it!
Truly knowing your customer is what leads to successful growing businesses. The only way you can position your team to know their customer is by empowering them with the right data.
At BrainSell, we have made it our mission to help our customers make their data dreams a reality. With our Data Plumbing strategy, we can position you to gather, access, and use the data you need to grow!
Need More Info?
Check Out Our Product Sheet!
Fueling your employees with the right data leads to business insights that empower them to make informed decisions that drive predictable growth! Check out our product sheet for more details about what we offer in an easy-to-digest format that you can share with your team!Get Your Copy
Our Data Plumbing Strategy: the FAQs
Is Your Company Data-Driven?
Take This Quiz to Find Out!
You may be thinking, how can I become more data-driven, and what does that mean for my organization? Download this assessment to figure out how data-driven your organization currently is and get your score!Take the Quiz!
What you get from
BrainSell’s Data Plumbing Initiatives
The experts at BrainSell can provide:
- A full analysis of your data (type, age, owner, associated workflows, etc.).
- Efficient migration of data into or out of one system to another.
- Seamless integration between two or more systems.
- Change, augmentation, or purge of data, including business logic.
- Data field or relationship mapping and migration.
- Archives, warehouses, or databases.
- A complete review of migrated or changed data with key stakeholders before going live.
Why should you work with us?
Simple: because we get right in the foxhole with you. Your fight is our fight. Your success is our success.
We are results-driven facilitators and tenacious technology nerds with functional expertise and deep personal experience with planning and implementation. We’re also strong believers in transparency and responsiveness, even when there’s no progress to share. You’ll never be left in the dark.
Our services are:
- Inclusive – appropriate for any company or industry.
- Technology agnostic – applies to virtually all technologies including CRM, ERP, MA, BI, and more.
- Budget Friendly – can fit multiple budgets.
Here is some great content to help you learn more about the importance of Data Plumbing for growth-minded businesses!