CRM Contenders: Salesforce vs. Sugar SellLearn more and register!
HubSpot Sales Hub
The sales CRM software you need to organize your data and close more deals, fast.
Like what you see? Get a closer look.
Want the most from HubSpot?
BrainHub: Managed Services Without the Headache!
BrainSell’s HubSpot Services subscriptions (BrainHub) are the perfect solution for organizations that want to make the most of their HubSpot investment. Check out our subscription packages and see how we can help your business grow and scale with HubSpot!Learn More
How will HubSpot Sales Hub improve your sales efforts?
What are the main features of HubSpot Sales Hub?
- Email scheduling
- Email tracking and notifications
- Conversational bots
- Deal pipelines
- Deal stage, task, and lead rotation automation
- Reporting dashboards
Reviews & Ratings
A Crowd Favorite
“From day one I could see the value and was happy with [HubSpot]. It allows me to see which prospects are the most engaged with the content, and that makes all the difference!”
“HubSpot does it all when it comes to a sales customer relationship management system. I love how easy it makes my job by keeping track of all my sales notes, contacts, and sale pipelines.”
HubSpot Sales Hub Stats
SMB, mid-market, and enterprise
Popular Industries Served:
Agency, Consumer Services, Financial Services, Healthcare, Manufacturing
Behavior Monitoring, Integration Capabilities, Sales Leaderboards
From the Source: Hüify
"After 12 months of using [HubSpot], we saw revenue grow 6X, our sales cycle shortened from nine months to four weeks, and we grew our headcount by five."
Scalable Options for Growth-Focused Businesses
- Team emailConnect team-wide email addresses to your shared inbox. Turn incoming emails into tickets, or send them straight into your shared inbox. No more questions slipping through the cracks.
- Calling SDKIntegrate VOIP providers like AirCall with the communicator on the contact timeline. No extensions or plugins required.
- Email schedulingWrite one-to-one prospect emails, and schedule them for the right send and receipt time.
- HubSpot mobile app Work from anywhere with the HubSpot mobile app. Highlights include business card scanning, caller ID, and more. Available for iOS and Android.
- Marketing events object Store, track, and manage marketing event data from the API or an event integration.
- Email reply tracking Track which contacts responded to each email sent through the HubSpot email tool. Use that data in reporting, lists, automation (for Professional and Enterprise paid editions only), and view it on the contact timeline.
- User management Add new users, or deactivate or remove existing users from your HubSpot account.
- Custom user permissionsSet and edit the level of access for each new or existing user. Control what tools they can use and whether they can view, edit, or communicate with different object records. Manage access to select CRM activities to establish operating boundaries. At any time, export and view all users and their permissions.
- Contact website activity Get insight into what a contact is doing on your website. See page views, form submissions, sales activity, and more, all in one place.
- All free tools Sales Hub is built on top of HubSpot CRM, giving you access to all the tools you see in the HubSpot CRM.
- Email tracking and notificationsUnlimited email open and click notifications
- Meeting scheduling1,000 personal & team meetings links Remove HubSpot branding
- Reporting dashboard10 dashboards, 10 reports per dashboard
- Deal pipeline2 deal pipelines per account
- Email templates 5,000 user templates
- List segmentation25 active lists 1,000 static lists Additional limits
- PaymentsFor ACH payments, you pay 0.5% of the transaction amount, capped at $10 per transaction. For card transactions, a 2.9% fee is applied.
- Multiple Currencies Up to 5 currencies
- HubSpot-provided phone numbers1 phone number. Not supported in all countries.
- Sales automationTrigger tasks and email notifications when deals change stages.
- Manage your growing team Includes sales analytics, teams, sales automation, standard CRM interface configuration, required fields, custom reporting, and forecasting
- Personalize your Outreach at scaleIncludes sequences, 1:1 video messaging, smart send times, and ABM tools and automation.
- Configure, Price, and QuoteFeatures include product library, calculated properties, and eSignature tools
- Advanced Phone Support Call our HubSpot support team and get the help you need fast, so you can get back to what's important, like helping prospects and growing your business.
- Multiple currencies Up to 30 currencies
- Sales automationUp to 300 fully customizable workflows, including quote-based workflows.
- Sequences5,000 sequences per account, and up to 500 email sends/user/day. LinkedIn actions require a Sales Navigator subscription.
- Standard contact scoring5 contact scoring properties, not additive across objects or hubs
- TeamsUp to 10 teams
- Deal and company sourcing5 total deal and company scoring properties (shared across deals and companies), not additive across objects or hubs
- ForecastingDefault and custom forecasting and reporting
- Salesforce integration500 field mappings 10,000 Salesforce owners 1 account
- PlaybooksCreate up to 5 playbooks, and capture notes in playbooks
- Call transcription and coachingSearch, review, and comment on calls. 750 hours of transcription per account, per month.
- All free toolsSales Hub is built on top of HubSpot CRM, giving you access to all the tools you see in the HubSpot CRM.
- Conversational botsIncludes ticket creation, lead qualification, and meeting booking bots, plus custom bots, custom branching logic, and advanced targeting.
- Customizable quotesIncludes product library, eSignature, HubSpot payments, and optional Stripe integration.
- Email tracking & notificationsUnlimited email open and click notifications
- Shared inboxUp to 200 inboxes
- Reporting dashboard50 dashboards, 30 reports per dashboard
- Deal pipelineUp to 100 deal pipelines per account
- Facebook Messenger integrationIncludes the ability to use code snippets for custom Messenger bot actions.
- Email templates5,000 templates
- List segmentation1,500 active lists 1,500 static lists
- Multiple currenciesup to 200 currencies
- Sales automationUp to 1,000 fully customizable workflows, including quote-based workflows. Also includes the ability to trigger sequences.
- Sequences5,000 sequences per account, and up to 1,000 email sends/user/day. LinkedIn actions require a Sales Navigator subscription. Includes the ability to trigger sequences via workflows.
- eSignature30 signatures per user per month
- Custom reportingup to 500 custom reports
- ForecastingForecast across team hierarchies