CRM Contenders: Salesforce vs. Sugar SellLearn more and register!
HubSpot Marketing Hub
Everything you need to capture leads and turn them into customers.
Like what you see? Get a closer look.
From the Source: Hüify
"After 12 months of using [HubSpot], we saw revenue grow 6X, our sales cycle shortened from nine months to four weeks, and we grew our headcount by five."
How will HubSpot Marketing Hub improve your marketing efforts?
What's the ROI of Hubspot?
Scalable Options for Growth-Focused Businesses
- Form automationSend automated emails after pop-up and embedded form submissions to start nurturing leads.
- Email automationSegment and personalize your marketing with automated email nurturing.
- FromsCreate standalone, pop-up, embedded, and collected forms to gather the contact details that your business needs.
- Email marketingSend bulk emails that are tested and optimized for different devices and inboxes. Create better emails with a drag-and-drop editor and personalization tokens.
- Landing pagesCreate responsive landing pages built to convert using our drag-and-drop editor.
- Live chatHave 1-to-1 live chats with visitors as they browse your site, and give the information they need to turn them into qualified leads.
- Email and in-app chat supportGet access to our HubSpot support through email and in-app chat so you can get the answers you need quickly.
- Omni-channel marketing automationUse intuitive visual workflows and bot builders to create robust, automated campaigns across email, social media, ads, your website, and chat. Leverage HubSpot integrations to create campaigns across many other channels.
- ABM tools and automationLeverage company-based automation with ABM tools such as company scoring, properties, templates, and out-of-the-box reports.
- Dynamic personalizationCreate personalized experiences with dynamic content across channels powered by CRM objects, programmable content, and more.
- Multi-language contentEasily create, manage, and optimize blog and landing pages for different languages.
- Social mediaUse social media tools to schedule and publish updates, monitor terms, and analyze performance. Works with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Collaboration tools Collaborate on campaigns with your team using an integrated marketing calendar, tasks, and in-app commenting.
- Campaign managementManage and collaborate on your campaigns in a single view.
- Ad conversion eventsCreate events that will sync your CRM lifecycle stage changes to your ad accounts to optimize the delivery of your ads across networks.
- Website traffic analyticsSee how your content is performing with detailed filters, like bounce rate, average time on page, and more.
- Campaign reportingGroup specific pieces of content into a campaign and understand how each landing page, blog post, and more is helping you reach your goals.
- Custom reportingBuild custom reports that leverage contact, company, and deal data from your contacts database alongside marketing engagement data, so you can answer key business questions in one place.
- Salesforce integrationKeep your Salesforce and HubSpot data in sync and up-to-date.
- Single sign-onLet users sign in to HubSpot using single sign-on credentials, making it easy for them to log in while enhancing security and your control over who has access.
- PartitioningGive teams different permissions for your blog posts, site pages, emails, forms, CTAs, lists, or workflows based on role, region, and more, so they can only see and edit content relevant to them.
- Hierarchical teamsOrganize users on multiple levels based on team, region, business unit, brand, or any other dimension, to suit the way your business works.
- Field-level permissionsDisable the editing of specific properties for certain reps to keep your team efficient and your database clean.
- Email send frequency capUse a cap to set the maximum number of emails contacts should receive in a specific time frame to avoid over-emailing them.
- Custom objectsStore almost any type of data in HubSpot, including subscriptions, locations, shipments, events, and more. Run reports on the data associated with custom objects, and use custom object data for marketing automation, better segmentation, and more personalized content.
- Salesforce custom object syncMap Salesforce custom objects to HubSpot custom objects, and sync data one way from Salesforce into HubSpot.
- Adaptive testingAutomate your A/B tests using artificial intelligence and machine learning to save time and improve conversion rates on your website.
- Multi-touch revenue attributionAssign credit to marketing tactics and teams with built-in attribution modeling based on impact to revenue. Measure success across seven different multi-touch attribution models.
- Behavioral event triggers and reportingAuto-trigger tasks like notifications and email sends when visitors take specific actions on your website. Report on which events are executed using event completions reporting and customizable event funnels.
- Predictive lead scoringAutomatically score and rank leads based on hundreds of factors. Focus on the contacts that are most likely to close.
- Multi-language content creationCreate multi-language versions of website pages, blog posts, and landing pages.
- TeamsUp to 300 teams + hierarchical teams
- Custom reportingUp to 500 custom reports
- Campaign reporting1,000 campaigns per portal
Want the most from HubSpot?
BrainHub: Managed Services Without the Headache!
BrainSell’s HubSpot Services subscriptions (BrainHub) are the perfect solution for organizations that want to make the most of their HubSpot investment. Check out our subscription packages and see how we can help your business grow and scale with HubSpot!Learn More
Reviews & Ratings
A Crowd Favorite
“From day one I could see the value and was happy with [HubSpot]. It allows me to see which prospects are the most engaged with the content, and that makes all the difference!”
“HubSpot does it all when it comes to a customer relationship management system. I love how easy it makes my job by keeping track of all my sales notes, contacts, and sale pipelines.”
HubSpot Marketing Hub Stats
SMB, mid-market, and enterprise
Popular Industries Served:
Agency, Ecommerce, Consumer Services, Professional Services, Financial Services, Software, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Education, Media, Travel/Liesure, Staffing/Recruiting, Non-Profits
Outbound email, marketing automation, email personalization