Training & Onboarding
Best-in-class admin and end-user training tailored to your needs.
What’s the Difference Between Onboarding and Orientation?
In short: orientation and onboarding are words often used interchangeably when they truly shouldn’t! Orientations are often one-time events, while onboarding should be an ongoing practice.
<< Watch the video here to learn how you can empower your employees to reach their full potential.
Why Do You Need Onboarding & Training?
With a proper training and onboarding workflow in place, it is nearly guaranteed that you will help:
- Create clarity on expectations;
- Minimize one-off questions and requesting, increasing efficiency; and
- Increase employee retention!
Check out this video to learn more about what a true training and onboarding process looks like! >>
Check out these video resources to learn more about what it takes to setup an onboarding program!
How Does BrainSell Help with Training & Onboarding?
The experts at BrainSell will provide:
- An assessment of current processes.
- Customized on-site, virtual, or pre-recorded training programs based on holes in current processes.
- Training topics that may include nomenclature, industry standards, navigation, organization, configuration, customization, reporting, data management, tips and tricks, best practices, or time management.
- Access to knowledge bases, guides, playbooks, and more self-help resources.
- Post-training recommendations for future growth and continued success.
What do you get from User Training?
With our User Training & Onboarding expertise, you get the assurance that your tech investments are being 100% adopted throughout the organization and that end users are leveraging it to its utmost potential.
Ultimately, your team will receive guidance from patient engineers and product specialists with experience in the back end of your systems to achieve your goals.
Why should you work with us?
Simple: because we get right in the foxhole with you. Your fight is our fight. Your success is our success.
We are results-driven facilitators and tenacious technology nerds with highly functional expertise and deeply personal experience with planning and implementation. We’re also strong believers in transparency and responsiveness, even when there’s no progress to share. You’ll never be left in the dark.
Our services are:
- Inclusive – appropriate for any company or industry.
- Technology agnostic – applies to virtually all technologies including CRM, ERP, MA, BI, and more.
- Budget-Friendly – can fit multiple budgets.