CRM Contenders: HubSpot vs. SugarCRM April 12th at 1 p.m. ETLearn more and register!
The analytics reporting tool for Sugar Sell.
Like what you see? Get a closer look.
How will Sapiens.BI improve your business efforts?
Sapiens.BI provides a quick, streamlined analytics reporting tool for Sugar Sell users designed to help businesses reach their goals, save time and money, and position them to scale.
This is done by offering data-driven companies the ability to:
- Compare sales results, manage income, and balance expenses.
- Identify the products, channels, and customers that are generating the most revenue to prioritize business initiatives.
- Observe operational and financial trends for more educated forecasting.
What are the main features of Sapiens.BI?
- Report tables and Dashboard solution with interactive charts, common filters, and drill-down.
- Merge multiple reports into one Excel/PDF template, create professional-looking layouts and schedules via email.
- Analyze your business trends over time using snapshot reports.
- Add data ranges to your reports and calculate your own functions to set deadlines or sales targets.
Reviews & Ratings
A Crowd Favorite
“Great support & implementation from the team. Graphs look beautiful! ”
Chanel Rebello, Go Car Loans (Source: Sapiens.BI)
“A comprehensive tool that allows all types of advanced reports including audit tables, custom fields, and combined reports. The developers offer fast and efficient support. Great tool!”
Alberto Gonzalez, AEC (Source: Sapiens.BI)
Supports all versions of Sugar Sell.
Popular Industries Served:
Manufacturing, IT, SaaS, finance, professional services
Dynamic reporting capabilities; Interactive reports; Easily export data to Excel or PDF formats.
From the Source
“Analytic Reporting is instrumental in helping our sales team increase their productivity by providing us custom, real-time key performance metrics and making these stats easily visible.”
How much does Sapiens.BI cost?
Per active user, per month
- Customer Support
- Initial guidance with building first reports