CRM Contenders: HubSpot vs. SugarCRM April 12th at 1 p.m. ETLearn more and register!
7 Digital Marketing Tools to Skyrocket Your Productivity
Here at BrainSell we are very passionate about optimizing business processes. In fact, it is one of the motivating factors for selecting the types of software we evaluate and recommend to companies. Think about it – what do ERP, CRM and marketing automation all have in common? They help to streamline and enhance internal operations, processes and business strategy.
As a marketing professional, I can speak from experience. The value my marketing automation platform affords me when executing inbound and outbound marketing programs is considerable. But, while these technologies involve a significant, albeit – if implemented right – rewarded, investment from businesses, there are a lot of other complimentary tools available online that can be leveraged to boost productivity.
In fact, here are seven online marketing tools I use regularly to help save time and boost campaign results. Even better – they’re all free so you can keep your marketing budget intact.
- Subjectline.com – this is a simple subject line rating tool that can have a real impact on your email marketing efforts. When you submit your subject line, the tool instantly generates a score (based out of 100) and offers advice on ways to improve it.
- AnyImage – this is a great tool for creating custom, clickable social cards for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. With the free version, you’re able to create 10 cards per month, but for under $10 you can upgrade to the pro plan which increases your card limit to 500 and enables you to add a custom domain (aka your website).
- CoSchedule’s Headline Analyzer – With this tool you can get a quick analysis of your blog titles to ensure you are crafting headlines that drive traffic, encourage shares and improve search results. This same site also offers a social media post analysis tool that’s worth checking out.
- Website Grader – Powered by HubSpot, this tool not only grades your website based on things like page speed, responsiveness, SEO, and security, it also offers tips, based on your score, to help improve performance.
- Hootsuite – This social media management platform allows you to do more on social media, with less time. Individuals can manage up to three profiles from one account, including scheduling content and monitoring audiences and feeds for opportunities to engage.
- Google Analytics – this is one of those tools that is so valuable I tend to forget it is free. It is easy to use and enables you to gather insight into website traffic and what content your visitors are interacting with to help you evolve your content marketing strategy.
Do you have experience utilizing any of these digital marketing tools? What are your daily go-to tools? We’d love to hear from you – leave a comment below.
Stay in the Loop
Subscribe to get all our latest content sent directly to your inbox!