On-Demand Webinar: How to Enrich Student Experiences and Fuel Self Service in Higher Education
Education is rapidly evolving, and colleges and universities need to adapt to today’s digital climate and consumer behaviors to meet future needs. But, while Universities tend to be on the cutting edge of research in many fields, they can be risk-averse to reconsidering the structure of their technology stack – further compounded by budget cuts.
In a recent virtual panel discussion, moderated by Rhea Kelly of Campus Technology, thought leaders and experts from the University of Louisville, Zendesk, and BrainSell shared real-world knowledge on how colleges and universities are leveraging smarter and more efficient campus technology and data to enrich student, faculty, and parent experiences.
Topics covered during the panel discussion included:
- Making information more accessible
- Building a communication line without friction
- True omnichannel support – why it matters and how it is changing the experience game
- Leveraging data analytics to improve education
- Using AI to attract and delight students
Watch the on-demand discussion: