Migrating from Sage 300 to Sage Intacct
Outgrowing Sage 300? Here's how we help growing businesses migrate to the cloud with Sage Intacct!
Why It’s Time to Move to the Cloud
As times change, so does our ability to access data. It used to be that accounting software programs could only be stored on a local drive at your office’s building location. Now, you can access accounting software from any location with cloud-based accounting.
Whether you want easier access to your financial data, a streamlined process for automatically backing up your data, or you just want a system that will scale with the growth of your business, it means it’s time to make the move to the cloud!
What to Expect with a Migration
Migration is just part of a successful Intacct implementation.
Massive growth changes such as implementing new technology are not a sprint. They are marathons, and migrating data from a prior system into Intacct is just one step in that journey. The people that use technology and the processes that define your business efforts must also migrate seamlessly.
What sets us apart is that we don’t sugarcoat it for you. We care solely about you and your desired outcomes. Therefore, we act as your Business Sherpa, ensuring that your Intacct implementation aligns with each aspect of your business and gives you everything you need to grow.
Alignment of your employees, processes, and technology ultimately leads to a successful Intacct implementation.
Here's Our Approach to Successful Migrations
Understanding the Need
- We align your desired business outcomes to the task.
- We help determine what, and when, data is brought into the new system.
Data Extraction & Conditioning
- We provide a full analysis of your data by type, age, owner, associated workflows, and more.
- We condition data to map fields and relationships in your new system.
Configure & Insert
- We configure your Intacct instance exactly how you want it.
- We map the destinations for where this data will reside.
- We don't stop at the migration! We continue to work with you to ensure a speedy implementation.
- We detail how your new system plays a role in your business processes and ensure tech integrations function properly.
Proof of the Pudding
"We spend a lot of time and energy bending technologies
to our processes, not the opposite. A lot of people would’ve preferred that we just lay down and accept these technologies as they are instead of getting them to work the way we wanted them to. But BrainSell accepted the challenge to meet our needs."
Why it's Time to Switch to Sage Intacct
Learn from our ERP Pro: Sonja Fridell!
3 Things Sage 300 Customers Need to Know about Sage Intacct
We think you and other Sage 300 customers are going to like what you see when you’re ready to check out Sage Intacct. Here is why we believe Intacct is the most sufficient cloud-based financial management solution on the market.Get the Scoop
Why should you work with us?
Simple: we’ve been a Sage partner for decades and have helped many customers migrate to their new, cloud-based financial system. We love helping our clients see their true growth potential with the help of Sage Intacct.
We are results-driven facilitators and tenacious technology nerds with functional expertise and deeply personal experience with planning and implementation. We’re also strong believers in transparency and responsiveness, even when there’s no progress to share. You’ll never be left in the dark.
Our services are:
- Inclusive – appropriate for any company or industry.
- Technology agnostic – applies to virtually all technologies including CRM, ERP, MA, BI, and more.
- Budget-Friendly – can fit multiple budgets.