NetSuite vs. Salesforce: 2022 Comparison Guide
If you’re in the market for a new CRM, you may be wondering if NetSuite or Salesforce is the right choice for your business. Both platforms offer a lot of features and benefits, but they also have some key differences.
To help you make a decision, we’ve put together this comparison guide. We’ll cover the key features of each platform, as well as their pros and cons.
Be sure to download our in-depth comparison guide for the two platforms!
NetSuite is a cloud-based ERP and CRM software solution that helps businesses manage their finances, marketing customers, inventory, and operations in one place. It’s designed to save businesses time and money by automating processes and giving users real-time visibility into their business.
NetSuite offers a wide range of features, including:
Financial management: NetSuite provides businesses with a complete view of their finances, including real-time insights and financial reporting. It also includes tools for Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), and order management.
Customer relationship management: NetSuite’s CRM features help businesses manage their customer data, sales pipeline, and marketing campaigns in one place. It also includes tools for customer service and support.
Inventory management: NetSuite’s inventory management system helps businesses track their stock levels, optimize their supply chain, and reduce inventory costs.
Operations management: NetSuite’s operations management tools help businesses automate their processes and workflows. It also includes a project management module that can be used to manage project-based businesses.
Depending on your different needs, NetSuite varies in price for each business.
- NetSuite is a complete business management solution that can save businesses time and money
- Includes compensation management features
- NetSuite offers a wide range of features, including financial management, CRM, inventory management, and operations management
- NetSuite offers customizable mobile apps for Android and iOS users. The SuitePhone browser offers users the ability to use any phone, regardless of an iPhone or Android without the need to install an app
- NetSuite is a cloud-based platform, so it’s easy to use and doesn’t require any installation or maintenance
- NetSuite can be a complex platform, so it may take some time to learn how to use all of its features
- NetSuite CRM does not provide any team collaboration capabilities such as mentions and built-in messaging features
- NetSuite does not currently have any AI capabilities
- Does not offer a free trial
[Learn More – What’s Better: NetSuite vs. Salesforce?]
Salesforce is a cloud-based CRM software solution that helps businesses manage their customer relationships. It’s designed to give businesses a complete view of their customers, including their contact information, sales history, and communication logs.
Salesforce also offers a wide range of features, including:
Contact management: Salesforce’s contact management system helps businesses store and organize their customer data in one place. It also includes tools for sales and marketing automation.
Opportunity management: Salesforce’s opportunity management system helps businesses track their sales pipeline and forecast future sales.
Lead management: Salesforce’s lead management system helps businesses track and manage their leads in one place. It also includes a lead scoring tool that can be used to prioritize leads.
Case management: Salesforce’s case management system helps businesses track and manage customer support cases. It also includes a knowledge base that can be used to store customer support information.
Salesforce offers three subscription plans:
Sales Cloud Starter Edition: Salesforce’s Sales Cloud Starter Edition is designed for small businesses and includes all of the core CRM features. It starts at $25 per month.
Sales Cloud Professional Edition: Salesforce’s Sales Cloud Professional Edition is designed for businesses that need more advanced features, such as sales automation and opportunity management. It starts at $75 per month.
Sales Cloud Enterprise Edition: Salesforce’s Sales Cloud Enterprise Edition is designed for enterprise businesses and includes all of the features in the Starter and Professional editions, plus additional functionality. It starts at $150 per month.
Salesforce Unlimited: Salesforce’s Salesforce Unlimited subscription plan includes all of the features in the Sales Cloud Enterprise Edition, plus unlimited users and storage. It starts at $300 per month.
- Salesforce is a complete CRM software solution that can help businesses manage their customer relationships
- Sales Cloud includes a document management system that allows marketing and sales team to easily collaborate
- Salesforce is a cloud-based platform, so it’s easy to use and doesn’t require any installation or maintenance
- Salesforce includes integrations with popular productivity applications, such as Microsoft Outlook and Google Apps
- Salesforce has better integration functionality.
- Offers a free trial
- Salesforce has build in quoting features, however in order to achieve full functionality, you need to purchase billing and add-ons
- Requires a third party chat bot tool
- No field service management features
So, which one is the best for you?
Ultimately, the best platform for your business will depend on your specific needs and requirements. However, both NetSuite and Salesforce offer a complete CRM software solution that can help businesses manage their customer relationships.
Here at BrainSell we know how difficult choosing the best CRM for your business can be. With so much information out there, it can be overwhelming. That’s why we’re here to help!
Our team of growth enablement professionals can help your company reach its maximum potential by setting you up with the best technology and systems.
Contact us to schedule a free 15-30 minute consultation to start your digital transformation journey today!