BrainSell Solutions for the Office Product Industry
Office product (OP) dealers are struggling to compete in the growing marketing of ecommerce. With growing competition from giants like Staples and Amazon, the smaller local dealers are being forced to come up with new and creative ways to stay relevant.
The solution starts with the NetSuite platform – which brings many benefits to an OP dealer:
- A unified business platform: All customer accounting, sales and marketing data is stored in one cloud based software that can be accessed anywhere. A sales rep can use one platform to find the right toner cartridge, get accurate pricing and availability, and produce a quote or sales order.
- Omnichannel Selling: A single database drives the in-store Point of Sale, the back-end accounting, the e-commerce, and the sales interface that a sales rep uses for quoting and selling. A single database means accurate inventory and pricing information regardless of who is trying to buy or where the sale takes place. It also means the sale is recorded on the same customer record, regardless of where the transaction occurred.
- Stunning E-commerce: NetSuite’s newest web platform called “Suite Commerce Advanced” brings a host of features ready to compete with the largest players in the market.
- Vendor Integration: Through NetSuite’s EDI capabilities popular OP vendors like United Stationers, SP Richards and many more can all be integrated directly into NetSuite. This means enabling sales reps and administrators to see real time inventory and costs across multiple warehouses.
- Configuration: The NetSuite platform can additionally manage the complex configuration requirements of an OP dealer with ease such as configuring complex hardware for quoting or a services agreement.
With NetSuite as the core product, BrainSell additionally pairs the top marketing platform Act-On with the OP solution. Act-On brings the following:
- Scalable performance: Only pay for what you use, Act-On enables to you to a little or a lot of outbound marketing and scale your efforts once you start to see results
- Robust online analytics: See what is working and what isn’t on your website and blog posts. Make changes as needed and see how it affects your inbound traffic in real time.
- Inbound Lead Creation: Through blog posts, forms and whitepapers use your website to start driving customers to you rather than the other way around.
- Lead Scoring: Create behavior based rules to rank your prospects so you spend your valuable sales and marketing efforts on the leads most likely to convert.
If you’d like to hear more about this industry specific solution, would like to see a demonstration or are considering a shift in your business technology please drop a line to our Office Products specialist and NetSuite Practice Coordinator J’aime Slocum!
Stay in the Loop
Subscribe to get all our latest content sent directly to your inbox!