CRM News: What’s New in the SugarCRM Winter ’19 Release?
If you’re a Game of Thrones fan, you are all too familiar with the phrase, “Winter is coming.” And, with one of the first big snowstorms of the season forecast to hit us on Sunday, you can hear “winter is coming” being muttered throughout the halls of BrainSell HQ.
However, winter has already arrived for SugarCRM with the announcement of its Winter’19 Release earlier this week. And we can say with confidence, we’re much more excited about the roundup of new features and functionality now available in Sugar than we are about all the shoveling we’ll be doing in the coming days.
So, what can you expect in the SugarCRM Winter ’19 release? Here are the key feature enhancements as outlined by SugarCRM:
- Improved collaboration with the new Comments Log – Enable everyone in your company to collaborate more effectively with the new Comments Log. Take important notes as they relate to accounts, opportunities, cases and more so that everyone has the latest information about your customer interactions.
- Better business insight with enhancements to Reporting in Sugar – Gain better insight into your business with the ability to now export any report type from Sugar. You can now export the raw data from Matrix and Summation Reports for further analysis in spreadsheets, use in presentations or import into business intelligence and decision support systems.
- Greater sales efficiency with the new Product Quick Picks Dashlet – The Product Quick Picks Dashlet helps sellers gain fast and convenient access to their most recently and frequently sold products. Like the product catalog dashlet, sellers can quote products and create opportunities with a single click right from the dashlet.
- More enhancements to Advanced Workflow for better business process automation – Several enhancements to Advanced Workflow have been made to drive better business process automation including a major improvement to the business process designer.
- Stay up-to-date on key accounts with automated insights – With Hint’s new Insights feature, you can now receive proactive insights about your prospects and customers to support the right business decisions at the right time. Customize your preferences to select key accounts to monitor, the type of insights, and the cadence for a variety of user-configurable alerts to keep you informed. With automated alerts, stay “in-the-know” for important updates and signals about your key accounts.
Customer Journey Momentum
- Drive greater sales and service velocity with Momentum – Momentum is a new feature in Customer Journeys, enabling sellers and service reps to track how efficiently they’re progressing through their Customer Journeys. By incorporating a time component to your Customer Journeys, you can drive greater speed and efficiency into your customer interactions.
If you have any questions or want to learn more about these new features and functionality, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager, Ali Lipman ([email protected]) and she will be happy to help educate you on the latest SugarCRM quarterly release.
Stay in the Loop
Subscribe to get all our latest content sent directly to your inbox!