CRM News: What’s New in the Sugar Spring 18 and Sugar 8 Releases?
Last year, in an effort to deliver a fast and regular pace of project innovation as well as to provide a more predictable upgrade process for its existing customers and partners, SugarCRM switched to a quarterly and annual release schedule. Which means, the Spring 18 (for cloud customers) and Sugar 8 (for on-premises customers) CRM releases are available right now.
So, what can you expect from Sugar with these new releases and what changes will you see to your CRM instance? Sugar’s Co-founder and CMO, Clint Oram highlights what’s new for Spring ’18 and the key features coming out in Sugar 8, including:
- New functionality to help organizations more effectively manage incoming data privacy requests.
- Availability of the Catalog Price Dashlet (previously introduced in Winter ’18) throughout Sugar, making it easier to explore and discuss products from anywhere.
- Greater flexibility over workflow actions with run-time execution.
- An improved user interface that offers a more modern and elegant color scheme for better legibility and ease of use.
- Easier access to data with actionable drill-through charts.
Watch this short video for all the details.
Interested in learning more about SugarCRM’s latest functionality and how it can benefit your organization? Contact us – we’d be happy to walk you through the latest enhancements and upgrades and the direct impact to your business.
Stay in the Loop
Subscribe to get all our latest content sent directly to your inbox!