CRM Contenders: Salesforce vs. Sugar SellLearn more and register!
October 6, 2014 Sales
Upcoming Webinar: How to Increase Sales With Robots
By Sonja Fridell
What is BPM (Business Process Management)? — Increasing Sales Without Human Capital.
Hit the pause button! Examine process before implementing any software. Find out how on this webinar (recording below):
In this this webinar, you’ll learn to:
- Understand Business Process Management (BPM) Software – Business process management is the next big thing in business software. BPM integrates with almost any business software (such as CRM or ERP software).
- Discover how BPM integrates with your CRM and ERP systems – Is it true that one software system can seamlessly integrate with almost any piece of business software? Yes, it is. How? Business Process Management relies heavily on an opening consultative session. BPM includes the human element that most software can recognize.
- Identify “bottlenecks” (where you are losing time and money) – “Bottlenecks” are areas where you waste time in your business everyday. If there is a repetitive task that you perform on a regular basis, BPM software will take of it for you. Simple as that. How? Join us for our webinar about the hottest BPM products and consulting available.
BPM Software Overview:
- Evaluate processes that exist in your organization – In most cases, there are processes that companies do everyday that they have no idea can be automated. Identifying processes like these is one of the first steps to properly implement BPM. At the same time, a BPMN (Business Process Management Notation) “map” is being created. This shows your process at 30,000 feet.
- Apply the technology to run more efficiently – BPM is best implemented by experts in CRM and ERP, because they are experienced with the software that BPM is integrated with most of the time. Adding in the technology to make these systems run more effectively is at the heart of effective BPM software.
- Learn how to do more with less – At BrainSell, our motto is, “Increasing sales without human capital.” This is why we themed our webinar with Robots. You can see in the landing page our robot controlling your business.
Related TagsHow toRobotic Process Automation
Stay in the Loop
Subscribe to get all our latest content sent directly to your inbox!