Marketing Automation Software Comparison
1. Determine which marketing automation software should be compared:
Marketing automation software comparisons often only pin only two companies against each other. We understand that automation software is geared towards different segments of the market (i.e small businesses vs. enterprise level businesses). Building your contact list, integrating your existing software and executing marketing campaigns all weigh into which software is the best for your business.
So we made a marketing automation comparison chart for:
One of the most important aspects to consider when comparing software is that marketing automation varies tremendously depending on size of business. For example, almost no small business could afford Marketo automation software. On the other hand, almost no enterprise-level businesses usees Salesfusion. This doesn’t mean that Salesfusion is worse than Marketo, it could actually be much better suited for a small business than Marketo.
The ability to create content – landing pages, emails, etc. is one of the main comparison points between marketing automation software and all of these platforms are capable in some way, shape or form of creating content.
2. Compare automation software by features and user size:
In order to properly compare automation software for your marketing needs, you need to know where you fit in the equation. Above we’ve created a chart (included in the guide) to demonstrate the typical user size/price range to the primary features of the software. Each marketing automation platform seems to have developed a sort of “niche” to their target user base.
Knowing where you fit in the equation is critical when judging automation software. It wouldn’t make much sense to directly compare Net-Results to Marketo if you are a mid-sized business, rather, it makes more sense to compare software towards the middle of the pack.
3. Download BrainSell’s Marketing Automation Comparison PDF:
- Marketing Automation Pricing
- Cost associated per users
- How the marketing automation software integrates with your existing accounting software and customer database
- How big of a company is each software usually used by
- Each software suites campaign and content creation features
- How good the landing page builder is for each platform
Stay in the Loop
Subscribe to get all our latest content sent directly to your inbox!