MS Dynamics CRM vs. SugarCRM Comparison
Last updated January 4, 2016 —
Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs. SugarCRM Comparison Overview:
1. Microsoft Dynamics CRM — Microsoft has retooled Dynamics CRM in 2015, and versus SugarCRM, it already has more total users compared (7 percent of total CRM market share according to Forbes). The upgrades to Dynamics in 2015 were welcome, as Dynamics has been being threatened in the marketplace by Sugar for quite some time.
Many people compare Sugar to Microsoft because it is a more flexible platform. Although Dynamics does integrate with fellow Microsoft products, it lacks diversity of third party integration plugins (APIs).
According to G2Source, Dynamics CRM has a larger average client size than SugarCRM (39 percent mid-market users), but is a comparably scalable system. Graphically speaking, Microsoft has done a good job in recent years improving the interface and dashboards to be more user friendly. For a full comparison between Dynamics CRM and SugarCRM, download our comparison guide for both software platforms.
2. SugarCRM — Sugar provides a CRM with unlimited scale and options. Sugar also has many marketing automation and email integrations that help propel to tool to the enterprise level. We at BrainSell have even created our own Outlook integration for SugarCRM — BrainLink, to equal Dynamics’ native integration with Microsoft Outlook. Compared to Dynamics CRM, Sugar is also less expensive. For a full pricing comparison, download our comparison guide. As you can see, Microsoft Dynamics dashboard is graphically similar to SugarCRM, and both allow for dashlet customization (more on that in the guide).
Live Demonstration –
Microsoft Dynamics CRM vs. SugarCRM Comparison Guide:
- On-premise vs. Cloud hosting — is the CRM typically supported on-premise, or is it typically held in the cloud?
- Average time to go live with the software — how long does the software take to implement?
- Licensing costs/Price per user — how much does Dynamics CRM cost compared to SugarCRM?
- Screenshot Comparison — what kind of graphical interface do the software platforms have? Is one better than the other?
Stay in the Loop
Subscribe to get all our latest content sent directly to your inbox!