NetSuite ERP vs. Intacct Accounting Comparison
NetSuite ERP vs. Intacct ERP Comparison Overview:
NetSuite forms an extremely feature rich, “all-in-one” tool. According to G2 Crowd, NetSuite has a larger average-user size than Intaact (85 percent mid-market and enterprise-level users), but Intacct is a also a highly scalable system. Graphically speaking, NetSuite has an extremely rich set of features, and because each role in NetSuite is role-based, each position will be able to interact and use NetSuite using terminology and modules specific to their role (sales, marketing, etc.).
“We toyed around Peach Tree and some other packages, but found that what we needed, as a non-inventory accounting type of need, was more of the Intacct, Netsuite space. We also did not want to build the in-house server maintenance team on the technology side. So, that eliminated the on-premise piece and boiled it down pretty quickly into those two solutions.” – Amy Cooper, Chief Financial Officer at SIM Partners (courtesy of Cloud Accounting Institute)
Dashboard Sample — NetSuite ERP
2. Intacct Accounting — In comparison to NetSuite, Intaact is used slightly more by mid-level and small businesses (27 percent small businesses according to G2 Crowd). Although Intaact is utilized heavily by the mid-tier, it is a great cloud option in delivering scalable accounting that can streamline your entire process. For a full comparison including pricing, download our comparison guide. As you can see, NetSuite’s dashboard is graphically similar to Intacct (pictured below), and both allow for dashlet customization.
Dashboard Sample — Intacct Accounting
Covered in our NetSuite ERP vs. Intacct Accounting Comparison Guide:
- On-premise vs. Cloud hosting — is the ERP/accounting system typically supported on-premise, or is it typically held in the cloud?
- Enterprise-level accounting — Is NetSuite and Intacct both capable of enterprise-level accounting?
- Minimum costs for 10 users — how much does NetSuite cost compared to Intacct?
- User Adoption Rates — Does the software have high user adoption rates?
Sonja is very active in architecting CRM, ERP and marketing automation solutions for clients across North America. As an ex-journalist, she is adept at exploring a client’s needs and coming up with cutting edge, elegant solutions that fit, drive adoption, and create real results.view all articles
Stay in the Loop
Subscribe to get all our latest content sent directly to your inbox!