October 7, 2011 Business Technologies
Top Ten Reasons To Upgrade Sage 300 (Accpac)
By Brainsell Editorial Team
Whether your growth plans include buying and selling in the global marketplace, adding more talent to your team, or expanding your services, Sage 300 ERP (formerly Accpacc) has the tools and the flexibility to successfully accelerate your business expansion.
Still need convincing? Browse the list below.
- Enable collaboration and interoperability through new technology that leverages the current superior architecture of Sage ERP Accpac.
- Optimize new technology adoption, as a global synchronized release of all modules keeps the old and new working together harmoniously.
- Improve productivity with the Sage ERP Accpac Portal providing faster, personalized role-based access to information, so you can accomplish everyday tasks more quickly and focus on strategic projects.
- Envision success with Sage ERP Accpac Snapshots providing secure access of key performance indicators for more proactive trend analysis.
- Get the information you need, faster! Sage ERP Accpac Inquiry facilitates quick access to customized lists providing the answers you need to make better decisions.
- Accelerate growth and lower total cost of ownership (TCO) with SageCRM Workflow Enhancements that improve information flow between the front and back office.
- Save time on month-end processes and reduce erroneous postings from individual modules to the general ledger through better management of fiscal periods.
- Easily adopt new enhancements and get new employees up to speed faster and more cost effectively with training and usability improvements like the Getting Started Snapshot.
- Ensure optimal business management with included SageCRM 7.0 and Sage ERP Accpac Intelligence.
- Ultimate Scalability – With Sage Accpac, you can upgrade smoothly from one version to the next as your business requirements expand, safe in the knowledge that your data will easily move with you
If you need more reasons to choose the new Sage 300, just ask us.
Stay in the Loop
Subscribe to get all our latest content sent directly to your inbox!