CRM Contenders: Salesforce vs. Sugar SellLearn more and register!
SugarCRM 7.6 Release Date was June 19, 2015 – What Now?
Note for current users of Sugar 7.5: Sugar does a rolling update for all of their users. If you havn’t been offered the ability to upgrade to version 7.6, expect an upgrade within three weeks from the release date. All upgrades of 7.6 will have a health diagnostic check beforehand to make sure they’re ready to move into the latest version.
SugarCRM 7.6 – Released June 19, 2015:
7.6 Major Release Notes and New Features:
1. Modules – Sugar has massively updated their Calls and Tasks modules with the release of Sugar 7.6. If you set a call or a task for one of your coworkers, Sugar will dynamically pop up their time schedule to see if their free. This is going to personally save our development reps tons of time in looking up the salesperson’s calendar.
2. Ability to re-size columns – Within each of your Sugar modules and reports you can now adjust the width of each column.
Add-on Notes and Configuration –
1. D&B for Sugar – Find out IPO dates when looking up company data in the D&B for Sugar Dashlet. You can also now import multiple companies at one time.
2. IIS and MSSQL Support – 7.6 will now once again support IIS and MSSQL installations for on-premise implementations.
Sugar 7.6 Enterprise Notes –
1. BPM Workflows – For the first time ever, Sugar is incorporating BPM workflow tools for all Enterprise accounts. This will allow you to automate processes in a much more eloborate fashion than you’ve thought possible. For more info about how to incorporate BPM into 7.6, speak to the experts at BrainSell.
Major Fixed Issues in 7.6 –
- Emailing PDF files will no longer cause loss of relationship data.
- Viewing emails in Sugar sent on Outlook won’t have extra line spaces.
- Users with a large number of task can now create a call or a meeting without lag.
- You can now add custom values to a drop down list.
Sonja is very active in architecting CRM, ERP and marketing automation solutions for clients across North America. As an ex-journalist, she is adept at exploring a client’s needs and coming up with cutting edge, elegant solutions that fit, drive adoption, and create real results.view all articles
Stay in the Loop
Subscribe to get all our latest content sent directly to your inbox!