BrainLink — SugarCRM Outlook Integration Plugin
Powerful SugarCRM/Outlook Integration with BrainLink:
- Syncs all SugarCRM records (accounts, contacts, leads, etc.) and calendar
- Syncs tasks and action items
- Archives emails to and from SugarCRM to Outlook
Get a two-week trial of BrainLink here.
BrainLink – For Outlook Desktop
SugarCRM/Outlook Desktop integration plugin:
BrainExchange – For Exchange
SugarCRM/OutlookExchange integration plugin:
BrainLink offers full, bi-directional synchronization of SugarCRM accounts, opportunities, contacts, calendars, leads and more. BrainLink integrates seamlessly in under five minutes with your MS Outlook and Exchange.
1. Bi-directional integration of contacts and emails:
Up until this point, there has not been a powerful email integration app for Sugar that would send information back-and-forth between the CRM and Outlook. BrainLink performs like a native feature of Outlook, and is a natural extension of the software. Best of all, BrainLink is affordable and is also available for Outlook Exchange at a very affordable cost.
How BrainLink integrates with your SugarCRM and Outlook:
2. Sync as much or as little data as you wish with custom settings:
BrainLink SugarCRM/MS Outlook Integration Features:
- Supports both Office Desktop & Office Exchange (online) users.
- Supports on-premise and cloud-hosted Outlook.
- Supports Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 and Office 365.
- BrainLink centralizes configuration & administration of data and contacts.
- Configure the level of migration autonomy — only migrate manually or migrate all your contacts automatically.
- Archive emails received or sent to/from SugarCRM contacts.
- Sync meetings/calendar with SugarCRM.
3. The BrainLink “Sync Pane”:
Stay in the Loop
Subscribe to get all our latest content sent directly to your inbox!