Pardot Users: Urgent CRM Update for 2017
Pardot Users: CRM Integrations are in Danger
Back in summer of 2016, Brainsell warned that SalesForce.com announced no new software developments for CRM integration with Pardot. This marketing automation software released an update, naming their exclusive partnership with SalesForce.com.
So, what does this mean for current Pardot Users?
Pardot, renamed Marketing Cloud, will cease to support the following CRM Systems:
- Microsoft CRM
When is this change happening?
The integration between Pardot/Marketing Cloud will no longer function with as of June 2017. This is known as the “End of Life Date”.
What happens after the “End of Life” date?
Any CRM integrated functionality will no longer work, including single sign-on. As a result, list and activity views in your CRM, including all field syncing between your CRM and Pardot/Marketing Cloud will be affected.
What can you do?
- Manually import data to your CRM, periodically
- This includes importing prospects and opportunities manually.
- This is a timely process with a high potential for human error.
- Manually import data to your CRM, regularly for automated syncing.
- Again, relying on a manual process to import mass amounts of marketing data.
- Potential errors could cause marketing disconnect.
Find an Expert:
- You can hire someone to develop an integration for you via com’s API. This can be a timely and expensive process.
- Contact BrainSell for a free 30-minute system evaluation to determine the next best steps.
- BrainSell can find alternative software systems, whether it is a new Marketing Automation Software, or a better designed CRM.
- BrainSell’s top developers are capable of creating the API plug-In for SalesForce.com.
Why Use BrainSell?
We offer best-in-class business software, implementation and consulting. As a leading advisory and technology company, it is our goal to provide businesses of all sizes with a competitive advantage. Let us help you avoid interruption and continue business-as-usual.
Complete the form below for your free system evaluation. A BrainSell Marketing Automation and CRM expert will contact you shortly.
FROM THE ARCHIVES: SUMMER 2016
On June 14th, SalesForce.com announced that it had no development plans to ensure that SugarCRM’s integration with Pardot would continue to function properly.
The SugarCRM connector is deprecated and is not available for Pardot accounts that allow multiple prospects with the same email address. Accounts that don’t allow multiple prospects with the same email address integrate only with Sugar versions 5.4.X – 7.1.X. New development will not be made to integrate with newer or future versions of Sugar.
The statement was released on Pardot’s website along with directions on how to find out if your account allows this functionality: click here.
This news will come as a shock to Pardot/SugarCRM users, who have most likely just been upgraded to the new Sugar version 7.7.
For help assessing your Pardot and SugarCRM integration and to see what other marketing automation software options are available, contact us!
Sonja is very active in architecting CRM, ERP and marketing automation solutions for clients across North America. As an ex-journalist, she is adept at exploring a client’s needs and coming up with cutting edge, elegant solutions that fit, drive adoption, and create real results.view all articles
Stay in the Loop
Subscribe to get all our latest content sent directly to your inbox!