(On-Demand Webinar) Navigating Digital Transformation: A Blueprint for Success
Did you know that companies that successfully embrace digital transformation are 26% more profitable than their competitors? In today’s rapidly evolving business landscape it is no longer an option – it’s a necessity.
However, the failure rate reportedly ranges from 50-70% due to various factors, including:
- The complexity of the project
- Organizational culture
- Leadership support
- Technology implementation
- Workforce readiness
During a recent virtual session Tony Berry and Liz Saville of BrainSell explored the critical role digital transformation plays in driving business growth and scale for mid-market companies and how a well-crafted solution blueprint will guide you successfully through the process.
View the recording of the webinar:
Key Digital Transformation Topics Covered:
- What it is: Discover the true essence of digital transformation and understand how it impacts your business processes, customer experiences, and market presence.
- Why it is critical to business growth: Explore the key advantages it offers in boosting competitiveness and driving sustainable growth.
- Common challenges: Uncover the typical hurdles that organizations face and gain insights into overcoming these obstacles.
- How to Reduce Risk of Failure with a Blueprint: Learn to navigate the complexities and ensure a smooth transformation.
Check out the slides from the presentation:
Start Your Mid-Size Business’ Digital Transformation Today
As the digital economy is increasingly becoming the dominant force in the business world, analog companies are at a significant disadvantage in terms of efficiency, optimization, and competitiveness.
If your mid-market company is looking for a guide to implementing a smooth digital transformation, BrainSell is here to help. We are here to discuss your business needs and see how we can help implement the best digital strategy for your team’s goals.
Schedule a meeting with one of our experts today to get started!
Stay in the Loop
Subscribe to get all our latest content sent directly to your inbox!