Enhance your Sales & Marketing Teams
No matter how diligent and capable your employees are, every team runs into the capacity problem —there are only so many hours in a day to tackle the number of tasks that need to be completed. These limitations require business professionals to cherry-pick which tasks to tackle and which to ignore.
The consequences of these decisions can look different from team to team.
For Customer Success teams, this means delivering a personalized touch to their most valuable accounts but regrettably neglecting most mid-tier and lower-tier customers.
Fortunately, there are ways of remedying the capacity issues for your customer-facing teams.
In a recent webinar Jim Kaskade, CEO of Conversica, and Jim Ward, CEO of BrainSell, had a virtual discussion on:
- What it means to build an augmented workforce.
- What AI looks like in the workplace — today and in the future.
- How to use technology – like Conversica – to augment your revenue team and better engage leads and prospects.
- Why integrating your sales and marketing tech stack is important.
- Key trends companies should be monitoring when it comes to sales, marketing, and scaling over the next 12 months and beyond.
Watch the recording:
Interested in learning more about how Conversica can augment your workforce and help you scale your business without hiring more people? Contact us to schedule a complimentary ROI assessment.
Stay in the Loop
Subscribe to get all our latest content sent directly to your inbox!