How to Augment Your Sales & Marketing Team for Growth in 2021Watch Now!
How to Augment Your Sales & Marketing Team for Growth
No matter how diligent and capable your employees are, every team runs into the capacity problem —there are only so many hours in a day to tackle the number of tasks that need to be completed. These limitations require business professionals to cherry-pick which tasks to tackle and which to ignore.
The consequences of these decisions can look different from team to team.
For example, Marketing and Sales teams chase leads they assume are the most likely to convert, leaving potentially hot leads behind.
For Customer Success teams, this means delivering a personalized touch to their most valuable accounts but regrettably neglecting most mid-tier and lower-tier customers.
Fortunately, there are ways of remedying the capacity issues for your customer-facing teams.
In a recent webinar Jim Kaskade, CEO of Conversica, and Jim Ward, CEO of BrainSell, had a virtual discussion on:
- What it means to build an augmented workforce.
- What AI looks like in the workplace — today and in the future.
- How to use technology – like Conversica – to augment your revenue team and better engage leads and prospects.
- Why integrating your sales and marketing tech stack is important.
- Key trends companies should be monitoring when it comes to sales, marketing, and scaling over the next 12 months and beyond.
Watch the recording:
Interested in learning more about how Conversica can augment your workforce and help you scale your business without hiring more people? Contact us to schedule a complimentary ROI assessment.
Stay in the Loop
Subscribe to get all our latest content sent directly to your inbox!