Acumatica Summit 2024: Five Main Takeaways for Enhanced Growth in 2024
Several of my colleagues and I spent last week at Acumatica Summit 2024 at the Wynn Casino in Las Vegas. The conference brought together customers, partners, ISV partners, and Acumatica’s own staff into a three-day conference to celebrate milestones, share strategies and best practices, tell success stories of partners and ISV’s that exemplify Acumatica’s spirit of innovation, and learn about how what is coming for both the community and the software itself.
Reflecting on the event, it is apparent that Acumatica’s strategy for 2024 has been designed to bolster both partner growth and customer empowerment. Here are the top takeaways from Acumatica Summit 2024.
Enhancing The Partner Ecosystem for Growth
Acumatica is dedicated to elevating its partner ecosystem with several key initiatives aimed at:
- Expanding the pool of experts by training consultants in Acumatica’s solutions
- Improving VAR productivity through a data-centric strategy, enriched by hands-on implementation experiences
- Implementing efficiency tools and methods for accelerated project completions and superior implementation strategies
Acumatica’s commitment to their VAR partner’s success is multi-faceted, and their strategies for the year ahead align with their overarching vision: expanding market reach and reinforcing its reputation as a customer-centric, agile ERP platform:
- Helping VAR partners enhance profitability by offering the best margins in the industry
- Seeking and fostering new partnerships for mutual growth
- Establishing Acumatica as the go-to ERP solution in the marketplace
- Empowering influencers within the ecosystem to champion Acumatica’s vision
- Equipping VARs with cutting-edge tools to advance their service offerings
I also learned of and joined Acu-Connect: A cornerstone of Acumatica’s community that allows partners to interact with and support each other. Since I joined up, I’ve seen users fostering education, nurturing collaboration, and resource sharing among partners, VARs, and ISVs, symbolizing the crucial role community plays in enhancing both product and user satisfaction.
Product Innovation and Customer Empowerment
As a testament to their dedication to customer empowerment and satisfaction, product innovation is another huge focus for Acumatica in 2024. Highlighting the upcoming 2024 R1 release, Acumatica introduced a series of upgrades across its editions; the ideas for these upgrades came right from Acumatica’s community page. It’s so refreshing to see a software vendor take their customer and partner feedback so seriously and actually using the community votes to help dictate the product roadmap. Here are some highlights of what’s on the horizon:
- For Distributors and Manufacturers: The introduction of advanced parallel operation reporting and Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) is set to significantly improve inventory management and operational flexibility.
- The eCommerce Sphere will see enhancements with Amazon transaction features, facilitating a smoother operation for businesses leveraging the FBA inventory model.
- These updates are complemented by the Professional Services Edition, offering an integrated, user-friendly experience for service-oriented businesses.
2023 Milestones: A Year of Innovation and Growth
2023 was a big year for BrainSell. But it was an even bigger year for the Acumatica community. My colleagues and I were impressed by the multiple milestones celebrated at the Acumatica 2024 Summit, including:
- A remarkable 37% growth
- Over 50% increase in ARR within the construction segment
- Distribution/Manufacturing segments achieving above 30% growth in ARR
- Combined product and service revenues in the entire Acumatica universe (Product/Services/ISV/etc.) exceeding an estimated $1 billion
As a partner, those are some impressive numbers across the board. I think I speak for the whole BrainSell team when I say we’re looking forward to pushing them even further up in the next year.
Customer Success: The Core of Acumatica’s Approach
Acumatica’s dedication to customer success is second-to-none. Their customer-first mindset is best evidenced by the fact that they have seamless daily transitions of three customers to live systems. Their plans for 2024 include a host of strategies for further bolstering their customers’ successes and strengthening the overall Acumatica network via
- A clearer delineation of roles and responsibilities within the software
- Collaborative growth planning
- Continuous education via user groups and open university programs
- Integration of active feedback to refine the product
Speaking as a VAR partnered with Acumatica, the dedication and innovation this company shows when it comes to empowering its partners and prioritizing customer success are incredibly encouraging. This year promises to be transformative for both BrainSell and Acumatica. With Acumatica’s overall commitment to growth and customer success, a partnership between us makes so much sense considering we are the Growth Enablement Company. Acumatica Summit 2024 has got me really excited to continuing to learn about this great product and introduce it to more clients because I know it will change the way they do business for the better.
Want to Learn More About Acumatica?
I discovered a lot about Acumatica last week at the conference, so believe me when I say there’s plenty you can learn. We’ve got plenty of resources right here to help you learn everything you’d ever want to know about the ERP software. See how it compares with other, similar software products, what features of it are best for your industry, or what types of industries are best suited for it to begin with.
The software world can be confusing and navigating it can seem an impossible task if you’re not an expert. Thankfully you don’t have to be, Team BrainSell has that covered. From Acumatica to Intacct and everything in between, we know just what you need for an ERP system. Give us a call and find out more!
Frank Cuccio joined BrainSell in 2021 as a Customer Success Manager and now serves as BrainSell's ERP Account Executive. He has a BBA in Accounting from Loyola University Maryland and an MBA from Rutgers University. Frank enjoys fishing, skiing, sailing, and going to the beach.View Posts
Stay in the Loop!
Subscribe to get all our latest content sent directly to your inbox!